This is a multi-skilled course for the first-year students of Comparative Law Department of Law Institute. By the end of the course the students will have learnt about:
- the differences between Common and Civil Law
- peculiarities of the British Legal Profession
- names of most common branches of law
- British and American judicial systems
- British and American Legal Education
Students will have mastered the vocabulary which would enable them to speak and read about the topics mentioned above. They will have also developed such skills as listening and reading for a gist and for specific information.
- Преподаватель: Оксана Боговая